Here at CBS, membership is about much more than simply joining a Synagogue in order to receive benefits. Membership is a way to help signal your support for our community, and help us to continue to provide the valuable communal services we've become known for. From daily and weekly services to classes and social programming, joining CBS is a great way to show your support for our programming and activities.
Other Membership Privileges
You are welcome to fill out the membership application form below.
You can also click the button to open the form on its own webpage.
The membership categories and dues amounts are as follows:
* Individual: $55 per month/$165 per quarter/$660 per year
* Single Parent: $70.84 per month/ $212.50 per quarter/ $850 per year
* Family/Couple: $110 per month/ $330 per quarter/ $1320 per year
* Retired Couple: $64 per month/$192 per quarter/$768 per year
* Student Couple: $16.66 per month/ $50 per quarter/ $200 per year
* Individual Student: $15 per month/$45 per quarter/$180 per year
* Associate (meaning, has a full membership at another shul): $25 per month/$75 per quarter/ $300 per year